Thursday, August 23, 2007

Out of town

I will be heading to L.A. and Mexico for about a week, and won't be back in town until next Thursday evening, so I thought I would leave you with one last update until I get back. The appraiser finally called us, and we are meeting up today to begin putting it all together. There have been some decent comps to use in just the last few weeks, so it looks like our appraisal will be coming back for more than we thought... which is always a good thing.

Closing is still looking like the 2nd week of September, so that is when the real work starts I suppose. The calls and emails have been pouring in this last week in regards to studio inquiries, and it looks like we will only have a few studio spaces left by the time we open, so that makes us breath easier.... not that we were worried, but there is a certain amount of risk associated with anything you do, and this is no exception.

See you all in a week, in a manner of speaking...

Tyler

No comments: